jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Please Critique: Does Privatization of Environmental Remediation Work

1. Rock_nj profile image88
    Rock_njposted 2 years ago

I have taken a months long hiatus from HubPages for a number of reasons, one being their picky standards when it comes to publishing Hubs.  Now, I understand I may have pushed the boundaries in the past with semi-commercial Hubs, but why on Earth would this Hub about Privatization of Environmental Remediation be rejected due to quality (which usually means spammy in the HubPages reviewer's minds)?  Not the sort of thing that makes me excited to write another or 5 or 10 more Hubs (one of the reasons this site is losing writers and published Hubs in droves).

Please Critique My Most Recent Hub:  Does Privatization of Environmental Remediation Work
    http://rocknj.hubpages.com/hub/Does-Pri … ation-Work

Thanks In Advance!

1. theraggededge profile image99
      theraggededgeposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Looks okay to me. However, you might want to add a live link to your photos and make sure you have permission to use them on a commercial site. Also, it would help the look of your hub if you moved one photo up to the top right of your intro.

If it still won't pass, then try removing the Amazon module temporarily, or add a review of your own to the module so that it ties in more to the content.

2. relache profile image92
    relacheposted 2 years ago

It tone of the Hub seems like it's intentionally promoting some NJ agency, not speaking as an informative piece.  Plus, the book is not required, so either lose it or explain why it's necessary.

Rock_njposted 2 years agoin reply to this

How does one promote a govt agency?   Only on HP bizarro world would someone think someone promotes a public entity.  What do I have to gain? Nothing.  It's about the success of the privatized approached, which is reducing the govt agency's involvement.

3. Mark Ewbie profile image86
    Mark Ewbieposted 2 years ago

Is this a joke?

You mention privatization of regulatory whatever four times including title in the first four sentences.

I didn't read any further.

Rock_njposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Word stuffing a topic that is hardly even searched.  You need to come up with some new material.  Not funny.

working