jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Not featured

1. Kingsley Iyoke profile image97
    Kingsley Iyokeposted 2 years ago

Hi friends, pls i have a problem with one of my hubs. The hub was not featured the first time i wrote it, but i have done some editings to see if it can be featured but it still ends up "not featured".

Pls friends, i really need your help. Help me find where i got it all wrong... I want to make amends.
    This is the article... http://kingsleyiyoke.hubpages.com/hub/P … -Dangerous

Thank you

1. KarenHC profile image84
      KarenHCposted 2 years agoin reply to this

For one thing, the Amazon and eBay ads that you included have nothing to do with pennyroyal.

1. Kingsley Iyoke profile image97
        Kingsley Iyokeposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Ok, i have removed them... thank you.
        Any other thing?

2. theraggededge profile image99
      theraggededgeposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Not good - you list benefits of ingesting this herb and only at the end do you post a warning. It is doubtful that any responsible person reviewing your hub for the QAP will approve it. Hubs can be read by people of any age... and someone in a desperate situation might act on the information you provide.

"Pennyroyal essential oil is extremely concentrated, it should not ever be taken internally because it is highly toxic; even in small doses, the poison can lead to death."

Your photo is stolen from WiseGeek, which is a 'competitor' of HubPages.

2. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

My 2c: Your overall message is very unclear.  The first half of the hub promotes various uses (mostly oral), but the end says to never ingest it.  I would also note that promoting therapeutic uses of a non GRAS (generally regarded as safe) substance can cause issues with the FDA even with your disclaimers.  Finally, you seem to be using a stock image that is watermarked and without appropriate permission .

3. Kingsley Iyoke profile image97

Ok... thank you guys so much. I think i have to delete the hub, maybe rewrite it later.

Any other suggestion will be helping

I really do appreciate your help. .. thanks once again

4. Kingsley Iyoke profile image97

Guys, am now in the state of confusion. The hub that you guys felt that was very bad is now "featured". I don't understand. What could have changed hubpages' mind?

Pls i need you guys here...

1. lovetherain profile image81
      lovetherainposted 2 years agoin reply to this

If you are advocating something dangerous, it would be responsible to take it down.

working