I'd like feedback on my Hub: Chaga and Ganoderma (Reishi)

1. Peter Grujic profile image80
    Peter Grujicposted 2 years ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub [url=http://petergrujic.hubpages.com/hub/CHAGA-AND-GANODERMA-REISHI]Chaga and Ganoderma (Reishi)]. What can I do to improve? Thanks! Through all my re-writes, the so-called "editors" have given me the same standard broad brushing of every potential thing that could be wrong. I read 5 similar articles and they did not go into anymore details than mine. I have reformatted - changed pics at least 10 times and they keep rejecting it. When I wrote the "editors" for specific examples of how to improve the article, they repeat the same standard garbage.

Thank you

2. lovetherain profile image81
    lovetherainposted 2 years ago

I couldn't find your hub you want feedback on. Can you try to post the link again?

1. Peter Grujic profile image80
      Peter Grujicposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for trying- I am beyond frustrated with hub pages- I have had 25 featured articles since I started this 10 months ago- I have re-written and changed this article at least 10 times and I still get the same standard reject- I deleted the link they provided- I will make more changes and when they reject again- I will appreciate your insight. Take Care and thank you.

working