jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: My Spirit encounter,have you ever had one, let me

1. Mick Beet profile image78
    Mick Beetposted 23 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub My  Spirit encounter,have you ever had one, let me know! (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. tsmog profile image83
      tsmogposted 23 months ago in reply to this

Firstly, I am not the best expert of the finery of language usage, effective writing methods for content with context, and other elements we all learn at our own pace. Please be advised HP is a community of writers writing and self-publishing 'Articles' for the internet. That is called a Hub within this community. It is not a blog post. Sharing with you is it begins with learning the QAP purpose.

Overall it is to measure how close an 'Article’ - hub, is to the ideal standard for a status of ‘Featured’. That standard HP refers to as a Stellar Hub discovered at this link in the Learning Center It offers the benefit of both the Big Picture of a Hub to see and it explains the details.

The next step is to learn how that is determined. That is explained with another example of a Stellar Hub with this link.

A hope is that is of help. A note with learning I follow is No Pressure . . . have fun, fun, fun as best as can be . . .

Mick Beetposted 23 months ago in reply to this

Cheers, thank you so much smile

2. profile image0
    Bronwyn Joy Ellioposted 23 months ago

Hi Mick.
    I would revisit your hub and fix the grammar and punctuation. Do you have any pictures of your trip? If so, I would add at least one photo capsule. I don't know how HP rule on the number of text links to external sites, even though they are to further reading on the subject of your hub.
    Maybe Marisa or WryLit would be able to help you with that one smile
    All the best with it.

Mick Beetposted 23 months ago in reply to this

Thank you so much   smile

working