jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

How to know if google adsense is active? I don't know if mine is.

1. mtariqsattar profile image78
    mtariqsattarposted 2 years ago

About a week before I resubmitted my application to get my Google sense activated. At the time of submission of my gmail, I was immediately told that my gmail already has an adsense account. It surprised me a great detail.

I proceeded with the application though - and in couple of hours or so I was given affiliate code of the adsense coupled with status showing to be active ( google adsense affiliate status shwoing to be active).

However, when I clicked on my google adsense reports - this page is being shown: https://www.google.com/adsense...and then it happen to show the earnings over the past week or in month and so on.

I don't know if my Google adsense is approved approved now; so far I have not got any email of approval as yet. While if you analyze adsense page: it is showing earnings which have 0s over the past week or the month for that matter.

2. Jodah profile image89
    Jodahposted 2 years ago

You go to your "My Accounts" page, click on "Earnings". Look for "Google Adsense" and it should say "Active".

1. mtariqsattar profile image78
      mtariqsattarposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, Jodah, it says to be 'active' down the status column. So does that mean my application has been approved?

1. Jodah profile image89
        Jodahposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Yes, if it says "active" in the "Status" column to the right of Adsense then it has been approved.

working