jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Hubs Showcased on Profile Page are Stuck

1. MsDora profile image96
    MsDoraposted 2 years ago

I have been trying to change the hubs showcased on my profile page, but have not succeeded.  They're mostly Christmas topics and not right for showcasing now.  Is there a problem, or am I not doing it right?  I never had a problem before.

1. Stacie L profile image88
      Stacie Lposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I just changed mine successfully so I'm not sure what the problem could be unless its your browser, or a need to clear the history, or you forgot to save the changes on the bottom. wink

1. FatFreddysCat profile image98
        FatFreddysCatposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I just added my newest Hub to my profile-page lineup and I had no problems, either.

2. tsmog profile image82
      tsmogposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Yes, there is some kind of problem. There are about 3 or more threads on this now in the last few days. It is mixed where some say okay and others say they can't. I have been trying for 3 days or more now. I try to add a hub to the spot light hubs. It goes to working with the spinning wheel. Then it ends with a pop-up saying it won't work and contact admin.

The only thing I can think of it happened very near when Firefox did an update. I don't know if they correlate or not . . .

3. Elsie Hagley profile image57
      Elsie Hagleyposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I have been trying to change mine since Christmas also. I reported it in another thread, just tried again, it still isn't saving on Chrome.

4. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Hi Dora,

We're looking into this. Please refer to this existing thread for updates and details.

Closed to reply

working