jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Badly done Hubpages. Badly done.

1. puzzlerpaige profile image92
    puzzlerpaigeposted 17 months ago

If I knew then...what I know now...I would have never. ever. made the switch to Hubpages from Squidoo. Period. And I will never recommend Hubpages to anyone.

I can bend and adjust and allow and try and go with the flow with changes in a multitude of ways....but when Hubpages starts changing my words, my personal language and experiences. AND MY ARTICLE TITLES. This is too much. All these words that were very carefully selected by me...I can now truly say I know the meaning of boiling blood.

Badly done Hubpages.

1. Robert Sacchi profile image88
      Robert Sacchiposted 17 months ago in reply to this

Is there a pattern to the changes HubPages made?

1. LoisRyan13903 profile image76
        LoisRyan13903posted 17 months ago in reply to this

I have become disgusted with this site as well.  The people on this site are great but I don't see this site lasting much longer

2. paradigmsearch profile image85
      paradigmsearchposted 17 months ago in reply to this

You can change it back, but then your hub probably won't be moved to the planned niche site. smile

3. peachpurple profile image76
      peachpurpleposted 17 months ago in reply to this

is it because of the edibot? Yeah, you can change the article back if you want to

2. Chriswillman90 profile image92
    Chriswillman90posted 17 months ago

Then strike out on your own sites or blogs. Hubpages is all about the business and they'll do what they have to so they don't fail.

1. LoisRyan13903 profile image76
      LoisRyan13903posted 17 months ago in reply to this

"Then strike out on your own sites or blogs. Hubpages is all about the business and they'll do what they have to so they don't fail."

I did just that and am doing very well.  But I won't cancel my account because things can change.

working