I'd like feedback on my Hub:How To Count A Million Numbers In Hindi

Jump to Last Post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)
  1. profile image0
    hubber8893posted 7 years ago

Hi hubbers,

I would like feedback on my hub How To Count A Million Numbers In Hindi
    I will feel appreciated if you will leave a deliberate response about what do I need to do for improving my piece of work.

Regards
    @hubber8893

1. SheilaMilne profile image92
      SheilaMilneposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I think the article is very interesting.

The title might be better as "How to Count to a Million in Hindi", or "How to Count in Hindi". 

It would also benefit from a few images to break up the text, perhaps images of Hindi script or handwriting.

There are one or two grammatical errors, for instance make sure there is always a space after a full stop.

I hope that helps.

2. profile image0
    hubber8893posted 7 years ago

Thanks for taking time to read it sheilamilne. I have not added a Hindi script writing image here as I thought it may violate the HP rule of using English text only. I will think about the title suggested by you. I am also going to mend the grammar related issues.
    Thanks again!

1. SheilaMilne profile image92
      SheilaMilneposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I think the images would be not only acceptable but interesting.  You aren't writing in the language but telling us about it.

There is an article here about the Russian Cyrillic alphabet and that has images of text in it.

3. Millionaire Tips profile image92
    Millionaire Tipsposted 7 years ago

Welcome to HubPages. I enjoyed reading this hub.  This is a good hub. Here are my suggestions:

I would add a line between each of your paragraphs.  White space makes a hub easy to read.  Also include more subtitles. Maybe the 100s get their own capsule, etc.

While your first sentence is interesting to other Hubbers, most of your traffic will come from search engines and these people may not have heard of HubPages. Also, while you can abbreviate HP in the forums where other Hubbers know what you mean, HP is a different company (Hewlett Packard), so you really shouldn't abbreviate it in your hubs.

I do like the information about "Hindustani" but maybe you can put that in a text capsule off to the side, because it isn't about numbers. You want the reader who searched about numbers to know right away that they came to the right place.

Pictures: I agree with all that Sheila said. That first picture needs to be very enticing, and about numbers. I think you need a few more pictures.  You should take a picture (maybe a chalkboard or a piece of paper a child would use for doing homework?) and write the words "How to Count in Hindi" or something like that, so people can pin it to Pinterest.  It looks like some of the pictures are a picture of a computer monitor. For a numbers hub, you can write your own numbers and look more authentic.  Use Paint if you don't have a camera.  But if you really don't want to, do a print screen instead of a photo of a monitor which is blurry.  You can also find free images. See the Learning Center entry about images.

Title: You need the article "to".  To keep the keyword in there, I would call it: "Hindi Numbers: How to Count to a Million". That way, people searching "Hindi numbers" would find it.

Can you find a video on how to write these numbers? I think that would be fun to practice writing.

I would ask an easier question in the poll. I'm not even sure I understand what "adaptive in terms of cognition" means.  I know you are writing this for adults, but you want school children to be able to understand the question.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)