jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Buying Small Business General Liability Insurance -

1. MarleneB profile image95
    MarleneBposted 13 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Buying Small Business General Liability Insurance - Get Free Online Cost Quotes. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Alessio Ganci profile image83
    Alessio Ganciposted 13 months ago

There are too many links in the box "Get Free Online Business Insurance Quotes", so the hub may be marked as overpromotional. You may consider to remove these links. Also, maybe you can add some words (check if you complete the "words count" achievement shown at the right of the hub editor).

1. MarleneB profile image95
      MarleneBposted 13 months ago in reply to this

Thank you Alessio Ganci, for your feedback. Although the links lead to places where people can go to get online quotes, I see what you mean by how it might appear. I guess what I can do instead of showing the links is to explain to people how to go about finding online quotes. That will also help increase the word count. Thank you for your help. I truly value your opinion.

1. Alessio Ganci profile image83
        Alessio Ganciposted 13 months ago in reply to this

Well, maybe you can maintain only 1-2 links, but explaining the people how to go about finding online quotes may be the best solution!
        You are welcome

working