You get paid from (mainly) Adense income, to earn here as identified by your tax identifier, to be paid out to your Paypal account. You need all of this. To give you money all above board and IRS-approved, they need a tax identifier.
Surely it gives you the option to state that you are not a US citizen? That's all I do - UK.
Edit - I just took a look at your first hub.You've written a blog post - this isn't a blogging site. It won't be approved so no-one will be able to read it. Hubages requires that you write stand-alone, informative, well-written articles. You would do well to spend some time at the Learning Center - top right, click on Help and then follow the link to the LC.
Neither of your two hubs are featured. I looked at the one on meditation. Here are several things I noticed.
• You wrote very little. You really need somewhere around 1500 words to do well.
• You also wrote the entire thing in italics. This will not get approved. Italics are meant to be used only for nouns and titles.
• You have a few grammar errors. Minor, but noticeable. Proofreading by reading to yourself out loud helps.
• Your subtitle at the start is actually a better title for the hub than what you used for the main title. It will work better for getting organic traffic. But capitalization for titles is important too. You missed that.
• You need to credit your images to the source, showing the license if not public domain, and use only what you have permission to use that's not copyrighted. License must be for non-commercial use since you get paid for your hubs.
• The second image in your hub is owned by copyright of Art of Living and their terms do not allow you to use their images elsewhere. See their terms of service.
Capitalization rules - each word in a title should be capitalized.
Grammar mistakes -
• You have a comma in the second sentence but no comma is necessary since it's a single continuous thought.
• The third sentence is totally messed up...
You have "It general it's most used in the Asian continent in which has it whereabouts."
The correct and better way to say that is "It's mostly used in the Asian continent, from where it originated."
• Next sentence starts with "It origins" - should be "It's origins"
by Salma Hassaballa 13 months ago
Hi Hubbers, I have signed up for Google AdSense program a month ago, and I have received the following text in my Google Adsense homepage:We are working on connecting your site"This usually takes up to 3 days, but in some cases, it can take a bit longer. We'll email you when...
by Joe Young 3 years ago
On browsing the forum, I have become aware that we can't earn on HubPages without AdSense. This is a grim realization for me.I have 29 featured hubs that are generally considered to be of reasonable quality. I applied for an AdSense account over a year ago, and since then I've had nothing. When I...
by iijuan12 3 years ago
Why am I not getting approved for Google AdSense? I am a former squidoo member. I have 300 pages (many of which rank in the 80's-100's according to the hubpage ranking), and they are all legitimate pages (not sales-oriented or lacking in sufficient words). Some of the pages received...
by Tariq Sattar 2 years ago
About a week before I resubmitted my application to get my Google sense activated. At the time of submission of my gmail, I was immediately told that my gmail already has an adsense account. It surprised me a great detail.I proceeded with the application though - and in couple of hours or so I was...
by PoeticPhilosophy 5 years ago
Google adsense and hub earnings program approved WOOOOOOO! Thank you hubpages I love you guy's.I just became adsense and hub earnings approved I'm so happy and ecstatic! Wooo! Thank you everyone who read's and follows me I'm gunna be producin alot more hubs and reading all of yours, thank you!
by kanaujia monu 16 months ago
My hub has been featured on hub page. I want to know how can i get the payment for my featured hub.I had associated my paypal account also but not recieved any payment.
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|