I'd like feedback on my Hub: What Makes Hymns A True Treasure?

1. Susan SJ profile image84
    Susan SJposted 14 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub What Makes Hymns A True Treasure? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image100
      theraggededgeposted 14 months agoin reply to this

Hi Susan,

My observations:

The title could be better. It should reflect the content, something like 'Stories Behind Popular Hymns'. Your subtitles should be in title case, i.e. each main word should begin with a capital letter.

Your images are not legal-to-use. That might be the main reason your hub hasn't passed QAP. One has been taken from a blog, which in turn has lifted it from a book published in 2012. It is probably copyrighted.  You can't just take images from the internet without checking if they are in the Public Domain, published under a Creative Commons license or you have permission from the copyright holder.  See https://hubpageshelp.com/media/Learning … -image-use

Ah... I just copied some of your text into Google and it has thrown up many pages with almost identical text. Much from Wikipedia. Your writing should be your own, not just a rewriting of someone else's. Your hub won't be featured as it will be considered to be copied content. Be careful - doing this can get you banned.

I'm sure you could produce a better piece of original writing rather than simply regurgitating facts from Wikipedia.

working