jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: 8 Things you will need to understand about motherho

1. Wade Rowe profile image59
    Wade Roweposted 12 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub 8 Things you will need to understand about motherhood and Depression (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Rupert Taylor profile image99
    Rupert Taylorposted 12 months ago

Some issues

Your title is too long and should be in Title Face. I was always taught never to start a sentence with a number, but that rule may have changed since the days of manual typewriters, or, in my case, quill pens.

There are some grammar/style problems:

. let us address whether or not your issue is critical? Should start with a capital letter

Just keep in mind you've got a large amount of bodily hormones and feelings dashing about your system presently - presently means "in the future," you should use "at present"

The tiny azure emotions - when someone refers to having the blues it doesn't reference a colour so the substitution of azure is inappropriate.

checklist down below  - down is redundant, below is down.

There are other similar errors that need to be fixed. Try running your article through a program such as Grammarly.

Your image need to be credited and they should be licensed for use through Creative Commons.

3. Wade Rowe profile image59

Thanks

i will publish my work somewhere else. Good luck Hubpages.

1. theraggededge profile image99
      theraggededgeposted 12 months agoin reply to this

Was that a flounce out the door?

1. profile image0
        calculus-geometryposted 12 months agoin reply to this

I'm getting a whiff of imortalone...

4. Wade Rowe profile image59

No just butt-hurt like crazy.

I will make the corrections necessary

5. daydreams profile image97
    daydreamsposted 12 months ago

You have also repeated the same content twice about steps when to seek your doctor's advice.

6. Wade Rowe profile image59

thanks
    Got it

working