jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: 8 signs and characteristics you find in people with

1. Winston DM profile image60
    Winston DMposted 8 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub 8 signs and characteristics you find in people with high IQ (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. melbel profile image92
      melbelposted 8 months ago in reply to this

There are some language problems throughout the hub = spelling errors, grammatical errors. In addition, there is some "strange" formatting.

I would change the title to: 8 signs and characteristics found in people with high IQs
      The current title sounds a bit awkward.

There are some things that are inconsistent throughout the hub: the size of headings, whether or not you capitalize the first letter in a heading.
      I would make some of the information under each heading longer and get rid of the "The End" bit.

As for photos, use fewer stock photos. Choose photos that really highlight what the hub is about and make sure you have the right to use the images. If you just find them in Google search, chances are you can't use them. You have to obtain permission. Citing permission will help considerably.

Good luck!

2. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 8 months ago in reply to this

One trait of people with a high IQ is that they run their text through a grammar checker before pressing 'publish'. Another one is that they check that there are no 'sings' of typos.

What is "the mental your consciousness"?

1. melbel profile image92
        melbelposted 8 months ago in reply to this

signs*  tongue

1. theraggededge profile image96
          theraggededgeposted 8 months ago in reply to this

Indeed. That's what I was referring to.

working