jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Feng Shui the positive into your home

1. profile image61
    RamyaAnbuposted 8 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Feng Shui the positive into your home (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 8 months ago in reply to this

Hi there,

I can see a few issues with your hub.

1. The title needs changing to something readers are searching for. Maybe 'Feng Shui for Positive Energy'. Notice that I've used 'title case'.

2. Feng Shui is a visual topic, so you need images to illustrate the points you are making. Check here first: https://hubpageshelp.com/media/Learning … -image-use

3. Remember that most people will be reading on a mobile device and it is hard to read big blocks of text, so break up your paragraphs into smaller text capsules and use sections of bullet points to lead the eye down the page. Also by using several text capsules, you can add sub-headings.

4. Be careful of making assumptions. Not many people in the west enter their homes via a balcony extension or through the garage. Most use either the front or back door.

Hope that helps. Good luck.

1. Will Apse profile image88
        Will Apseposted 8 months ago in reply to this

You are genuinely heroic with all this stuff. It needs some patience.

1. theraggededge profile image95
          theraggededgeposted 8 months ago in reply to this

Ha ha... I do it to get myself in the mood for writing. I teach myself far more than I teach them.

1. DrMark1961 profile image92
            DrMark1961posted 8 months ago in reply to this

You  continue to teach all of us too, even those who pass QAP every time! Thanks for all of your paticence.

2. Will Apse profile image88
      Will Apseposted 8 months ago in reply to this

I would drop the bolding of 'property' and 'home'. It looks like old-fashioned, frowned upon, SEO.

Also there is a typo in the first paragraph:  'It Feng Shui, energy is represented' does not make sense. Maybe just drop the 'it'.

Most people use an image at the top of the page. These are labelled for reuse but you need to visit the page, find the copyright holder and credit properly:

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=Feng+ … tbs=sur:fc

working