jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: OMG!!!....I'm Pregnant.

1. tinahanna7 profile image76
    tinahanna7posted 5 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article OMG!!!....I'm Pregnant.. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. AliciaC profile image99
    AliciaCposted 5 months ago

Hi, Tina. Your article is interesting. You should proofread it because it contains some word errors. I think the main reason that it's not featured is the Amazon capsules, however. They aren't directly related to the article. You don't describe the items that you're trying to sell or say why you recommend them, which is what we need to do in articles that link to Amazon. Another problem that I noticed is that two of the photos are watermarked with the name of a website.

3. daydreams profile image97
    daydreamsposted 5 months ago

Probably the main thing you need to do to pass QA is remove the Amazon capsules. They aren't very relevant.

I think it could also do with a proofread and you should slow down on the multiple punctuation marks!

4. pen promulgates profile image49
    pen promulgatesposted 5 months ago

Hi Tina,
    It's nice of you to encourage others through your own experience. Your article is powerful that way.

These are my observations:
    The first few paragraphs are a little wordy. Ideas are repetitive. For example, statements like 'whether it's your first child or 5th,' then again 'whether it's your 1st child or seventh.' etc (well that should not stop it from getting featured, I say it because the article would sound more appealing if worked on further).

The main issues have already been highlighted. It's the watermark images and Amazon capsules. A little bit of grammar too.

Good luck.

5. tinahanna7 profile image76

Thank you everyone. I made some changes and I hope they help.

6. tinahanna7 profile image76

UGH!! I did some edits following everyone's advice but now my article isn't even passing QA. What did I mess up? I have good ideas for articles just can't seem to get this thing right.

1. Jean Bakula profile image97
      Jean Bakulaposted 5 months agoin reply to this

Hi tinahanna7'
      It's informative. I think even now there are just too many exclamation points and question marks in several places. Just use one. Otherwise it looks like you did what everyone advised. They are picky and it could be just that. Wow, seven kids! You are a marvel. Best Wishes.