A Religion and Philosophy Network Site?

1. simplehappylife profile image85
    simplehappylifeposted 10 months ago

Hello (◠‿◠✿)

I was checking out the various network sites that are listed here http://hubpages.com/help/sites-editorial-policy. 

It seems that you guys have captured an incredible array of topics; however, I don't see one that covers Religion & Philosophical articles. The closest I have found is the site https://exemplore.com/, which seems to focus more on occult/metaphysical articles and what-not. 

I know that various writers here like to write about different philosophies.  I enjoy writing about Taoism and how it can help one simplify and find balance in their life, but where would articles like those fit into a network/niche site?

Maybe not even a "religion/philosophy" site, perhaps a Zen themed network site?  Like, a site called zen again, zen pen, the mindful garden or whatever.  I'm just spitballing here  ●‿●   

It could have topics like meditation, minimalism, feng shui, space clearing, mindfulness, paying-it-forward, yoga, Ancient Eastern philosophies (like Taoism and zen Buddhism), higher consciousness, etc.

Or just a Universal Spiritual Site, a site that embraces all brands of Spirituality.

Thanks for listening/reading!  I hope you guys consider it...or maybe you're already working on it (◕‿◕✿)

1. Sock Puppet profile image81
      Sock Puppetposted 10 months agoin reply to this

I think a site dedicated to religious topics would be a great idea, though hubs on religion (and politics) seem to bring out a lot of hostile comments. I would hate for the site to degenerate into a lot of name calling and personal attacks.

1. simplehappylife profile image85
        simplehappylifeposted 10 months agoin reply to this

I totally hear that.  I started feeling that exact sentiment while I was writing this.  I wasn't able to update the title to something more universal after I had posted it.
        But, you are completely right, that's why I began to shift to more of a universal concept.  I think a mindfulness, simple living, zen-like site could work and be a real positive addition smile

I hope they consider it.  Even though there is so much fighting and negativity going on in the world, there are A LOT of people that are looking to be uplifted.  Many people want to simplify their outer life and expand their inner life. 

Thanks So Much for joining the conversation
        (◠‿◠✿)

working