Need help with edits on a hub

1. iamradiantrose profile image90
    iamradiantroseposted 9 months ago

Hi,
    Could someone please look at my hub http://hubpages.com/food/Super-Easy-Alm … and-Cheese and help me polish it as much as possible?Thank you! I would really appreciate it!

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 9 months agoin reply to this

Hi Jean,

I'll take a look and make suggestions as I read through.

Your title should be search friendly and fully reflect the content of the hub. No-one is searching for your title so perhaps think about changing it to Easy Mac and Cheese or Instant Mac and Cheese or Single-serve Macaroni Cheese or even Microwavable Macaroni Cheese . I know it's not so eye-catching as the current one, but a snappy title is only useful when it attracts traffic.

You start "In this part of the world..." I'm in the UK. Remember that HP readers are worldwide. Also macaroni was originally Italian not American (or Canadian big_smile).

Apart from that, I think it's good. Any recipe with clear, step-by-step photos like yours is really useful. It might be an idea to put in an extra paragraph about the origins of macaroni just to add a bit more interest - as long as it's not too waffly, it should work. I like what you've written already about the flours. 'Litany' is the wrong word though; that means a list of complaints. Try 'range' or 'variety' or similar.

Hope that helps.

2. iamradiantrose profile image90
    iamradiantroseposted 9 months ago

Thank you so so much! I've changed up most of your suggestions, although I'm still waffling about the title. It was re-crafted by one of the editing staff. I like your idea of short and snappy but keyword searches (to my knowledge, and maybe I'm wrong) will pick up "single-serve, "easy" and "instant" and display the title. I'm leaning towards changing it but I'm going to research it a bit more. I really appreciate your time.

working