jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: why you should have a cat: 15 plus reasons

1. profile image59
    ranjeetk12posted 6 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub why you should have a cat: 15 plus reasons (must be signed in to view). I got score of 61 and I would like to improve it. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image97
      theraggededgeposted 6 months ago in reply to this

Hello there,

I'm sorry but your English language skills are not up to HubPages standards. HubPages is geared towards an English speaking readership so, articles must be written with good grammar and spelling.

1. tamarawilhite profile image88
        tamarawilhiteposted 6 months ago in reply to this

You're right. And the capitalization is also a problem.

2. mactavers profile image88
    mactaversposted 6 months ago

Your photos of cats are wonderful, but you need to improve your English language skills first.  I hope you find a good course or person who can help you.

1. profile image59
      ranjeetk12posted 6 months ago in reply to this

Is there anything else you think I should focus on? And You mean grammar or style ?

1. chasmac profile image98
        chasmacposted 6 months ago in reply to this

Look at your first paragraph:

"There are around 70-80 Millions [million] cat [cats] in [the] U.S, which is around on [one] third of the [human population of the] US. Weather [Whether] you know [it] or not, they [there] are several advantages of having [a] cat in your home. There are defiantly [definitely] many advantages that make people fall in love with cats.

That's 10 errors just in one short paragraph - far too many for your article to be published in its present state.

1. profile image59
          ranjeetk12posted 6 months ago in reply to this

Hey! Thanks a lot!

3. shayan ghouri profile image60
    shayan ghouriposted 6 months ago

yeah!

working