jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

I would a feedback on my hub

1. MuhammadAmeen89 profile image78
    MuhammadAmeen89posted 6 months ago

I would a feedback on my hub, please share your views
    https://hubpages.com/technology/jQuery- … Techniques

1. theraggededge profile image98
      theraggededgeposted 6 months agoin reply to this

You have repeated the first paragraph twice. Otherwise, to my inexperienced eye, it looks like a useful and engaging resource. The screen shots aren't very good quality and might be a problem. Is your hub featured?

MuhammadAmeen89posted 6 months agoin reply to this

Thanks for pointing the duplicate paragraph, skilled my eye and yes of hub is featured but not on any network site.

Regarding the screenshot, do you have any idea on which tool to use which can get great quality?

2. Jason mackenzie profile image87
      Jason mackenzieposted 6 months agoin reply to this

Hi, I read through your article and it is definitely informative. Only hitch is I discovered some grammatical errors - for example, this sentence -

'So, now that it is clear why jQuery should still be used, lets move forward and talk about the debugger, a tool or technique which we can use to understand our jQuery code that we have written, to identify and fix or reduce any bugs to make our code work the way we want it to.'

lets can be put as let us or let's and you can also break it down into a couple of smaller sentences. Hope I have been helpful, thanks, regards...

MuhammadAmeen89posted 6 months agoin reply to this

Thanks for you feedback Jason, appreciate it

working