jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (13 posts)

Hufff my first ever hub just got featured n i need feedback ya'll

1. FloTrix profile image79
    FloTrixposted 3 years ago

Im so friggin happy......ma first ever hub got featured on hubpages damn please hit me with feeds ya'll. i'm new to bloggin n all so any help on improving will be appreciated here is the link to my nu hub

http://flotrix.hubpages.com/hub/5-Darke … know-Exist

2. relache profile image90
    relacheposted 3 years ago

It may be cool in hip hop to use a lot of slang/vernacular, but the search engines are looking for correctly spelled English with proper grammar. 

Be careful with mature content.  It gets ads disabled and articles unpublished.

Also, this isn't a blog site, so you may find what you post has more problems with passing the quality assurance process versus a blog site where they don't care what you write.

1. PegCole17 profile image97
      PegCole17posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Important observation, Relache. Today I read someone's bio who offered editorial services, yet, there were two typos in her short profile paragraph. When I went to her article, there was a misspelled word in the first sentence. I left without leaving a comment.
      Words are our tools.

3. FloTrix profile image79

Thanks so much for replying to my post relache and did you notice a lot of slangs in my Hub ???

1. psycheskinner profile image85
      psycheskinnerposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Ov, n, hella etc.

1. PegCole17 profile image97

A couple of other minor ones to check, Flo.
        bin s/b been
        i is capitalized when used as a pronoun or at the beginning of a sentence
        its should be it's (when used as a contraction for it is - lots of people miss that one)

You're on the right track in welcoming feedback and your writing is quite good. More, please.

2. PegCole17 profile image97

Oh, BTW, FloTrix. Congratulations on getting your hub featured. That is quite an accomplishment.
      Peg

4. FloTrix profile image79

psycheskinner thanx so much for the feed psycheskinner and thanx so much PegCole

5. FloTrix profile image79

Thank you so much for such a nice feedback Peg ,i will try not to repeat these mistakes again thanks again

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image100
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Flo Trix:

Glad to see you spelling "thanks" correctly.

6. FloTrix profile image79

Haha timetraveler2 what can I say, im learning even though slowly but I sure am

7. Hezekiah profile image87
    Hezekiahposted 3 years ago

Good achievement getting hubs featured, well done.

8. FloTrix profile image79

Thanks Hezekiah

Any Feedbacks???

working