jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: 5 Easy Tips to Find the Best Niches for Your Blog

1. Nimesh De Silva profile image80
    Nimesh De Silvaposted 9 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub 5 Easy Tips to Find the Best Niches for Your Blog. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image100
      theraggededgeposted 9 months agoin reply to this

Hi there,

I think the problem is with the images. They appear to link to affiliate or somewhat spammy websites. Only use images you have permission to use.

https://hubpageshelp.com/media/Learning … -image-use

There are also a few grammatical errors throughout the article. Try reading it out loud or use an online grammar checker.

Hope that helps.

Edit: your own website link on your profile links to a non-existent Bubblews page. You might want to change it to your own blog smile

Nimesh De Silvaposted 9 months agoin reply to this

Thank you for the feedback. I will try them smile

2. Jason mackenzie profile image46
        Jason mackenzieposted 9 months agoin reply to this

Hi, I suggest you get your article checked by a proofreader once. I noted two mistakes at a glance.

The first one was in your profile  - Nimesh De Silva has been an online blogger for about 5 years and in an avid music lover. The 'in' is not required in the sentence.

Second is - How to Find a Niche? This heading need not have a question mark. If you wish to use a question mark then frame it in a different manner. Thanks, regards...

Thank you for the suggestions. I will correct them.

2. lifelovemystery profile image91
      lifelovemysteryposted 9 months agoin reply to this

Hi Nimesh,

You might also consider eliminating the use of bold font in your capsules.

Cheers!

I used them to emphasize the important words in each paragraph. But I removed them now. Thank You.

2. ella11 profile image60
    ella11posted 9 months ago

I have not been able to publish any hub , but yours look good , dont think you need much improvement , you are doing good .

Thank you.
      Just follow their guidelines. It's not that difficult.

working