jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

ADsence, ebay?

1. apeksha profile image60
    apekshaposted 8 years ago

I want to earn money from ADsence...
    should I register those things with same id..or different?
    Tell me about twitter & face book...

1. guidebaba profile image54
      guidebabaposted 8 years agoin reply to this

You can earn money from Adsense, eBay and Amazon. Don't go for Kontera. Kontera is a SCAM. Go to "My Accounts" Page and the go to "Affiliate Settings" and follow the instructions.

Twitter is a kind of "Micro Blogging Site" where you can promote all your online works. Go to Twitter.com and sigh-up. Write about your online work in one sentence with your target keywords and then paste link of your URL and Post.

Facebook, MySpace etc are social networking sites where you can make friends and maybe these friends will follow all or some of your online writing.

Was this helpful?

apekshaposted 8 years agoin reply to this

thanks a lot guide baba..
        I will try to do so if any problem occurs will mail u..is it ok?

2. file-rack profile image53
      file-rackposted 8 years agoin reply to this

right

2. Everyday Miracles profile image90
    Everyday Miraclesposted 8 years ago

It doesn't matter what ID (e-mail address) you use to sign up. You'll use the code they give you here on Hubpages, not the other way around smile

apekshaposted 8 years agoin reply to this

thanks so i hav to use code of hub pages acct..
      thanks

3. girly_girl09 profile image71
    girly_girl09posted 8 years ago

I'm curious as to why Kontera is being labeled as a scam? I have been thinking about removing it to increase adsense ctr, but am earning steadily from kontera. (not a lot, definitely a lot less than adsense) but it's a pretty constant amount.

1. profile image45
      ladyvenusposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I'm wondering about my ebay affiliate code I have seen it yet. I cannot activate my account. lols

working