jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Is the about the author section down?

1. Jesse Drzal profile image100
    Jesse Drzalposted 7 months ago

Can't add a new about the author bio. Bugs?

1. Matt Wells profile image
      Matt Wellsposted 7 months agoin reply to this

Hello Jesse Drzal, the Author Bio feature is working. Please visit the Learning Center for instructions on how to add an Author Bio. If you are still experiencing issues please email team@hubpages.com for further help.

1. Jesse Drzal profile image100
        Jesse Drzalposted 7 months agoin reply to this

Thank you, Matt. Perhaps it was an issue with my PC..I remembered you can add from the Hubtool and it worked fine that way.

2. Glenn Stok profile image99
    Glenn Stokposted 7 months ago

Matt, Jesse is right. There is a problem with the "About the Author" global maintenance page. I can't move hubs from one bio to another. The button to remove hubs from a bio is blanked out and nothing happens when I click it.

I am sure if I go into each hub with the Hubtool I would be able to reassign each one to the bio I want to move it to. But the global page is so much easier to do mass reassignments. That is the part that's broken.

Thanks for the clarification. Hubbers are currently not able to add or remove an Author Bio through 'my account'. http://hubpages.com/my/hubs/about-the-author#

This bug has been reported and we are currently working on a resolution.

This issue has been resolved. You can now add and remove Author Bios through 'my account'.

1. Glenn Stok profile image99
          Glenn Stokposted 7 months agoin reply to this

Looking good. Thanks Matt.

working