jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

can I include my personal blog links in the comment capsule of article

1. Deepika ojha profile image81
    Deepika ojhaposted 5 months ago

can I include my personal blog links in the comment capsule of hub page article?
    or if i have made some infographic image stored in some other site and want to promote it can i include it to comment of my hubpage article.

1. Marketing Merit profile image87
      Marketing Meritposted 5 months ago in reply to this

No. Self-promotion is not allowed and will be flagged as spam. You can link to your website from your profile page though.
      Hope this helps.

1. Deepika ojha profile image81
        Deepika ojhaposted 5 months ago in reply to this

thanks ! can I include my images link on profile links

There is a link section on your profile. You can use the website link for your image site.
          However, please ensure that this is a genuine link and not a link to a spammy site. No offence intended.

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image92
        TIMETRAVELER2posted 5 months ago in reply to this

I'm not sure placing a self promotional link in your profile is permitted either.  HP is pretty strict about self promotion, no matter where it appears.

I probably wasn't clear enough about this TT2!
          No links in profile text. However, there is a link section where you can link to Facebook, Twitter and your own website. This is the section I was referring to.
          Hope this clarifies my earlier comment.

2. Ashley John11 profile image61
    Ashley John11posted 5 months ago

Don't include any self-promotion link in comment. You can write a unique article and you can use their links if it's relevant.

working