jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Links to Personal Blog?

1. prairieprincess profile image96
    prairieprincessposted 7 years ago

Links to Personal Blog?

I used to have a blog, but it was quite personal. I've been thinking about starting it up ...again, but it's quite personal, about the weight loss journey. I don't know if it would be a good idea to link it up with my Hubpages account.

2. eculligan profile image74
    eculliganposted 7 years ago

I don't see why not.  HubPages is a nice community with a lot of people that would support you.  I really found a lot of great people out here.  Its really nice to have such diversity and get opinions from everyone.

3. Powerful Pierre profile image78
    Powerful Pierreposted 7 years ago

Why not just link it up and start the blog fresh and if some stuff is personal lock it out to strangers or remove it to a safe place of your choosing. I 've seen this done by several bloggers so it can be done.

4. arthurmelo profile image60
    arthurmeloposted 7 years ago

i have some blogs:
    www.thinkkabout.blogspot.com
    www.sintoonize.com
    www.arthurmelo.sintoonize.com
    i love blogs, i use blogger plataform

5. DrumsAcousticMuse profile image66
    DrumsAcousticMuseposted 7 years ago

there's nothing wrong with linking to your blog. you can do it either from your profile page or from your hubs, or both.

Just don't do it from every hub or you might get moderated

6. profile image45
    bingo007posted 7 years ago

Good idea. Really have this feature. Be sure to tell me. Thank you?
    My blog address?http://edhardycloth.blogspot.com/

7. profile image50
    Patronusposted 7 years ago

If
    the blog is too personal and you are worried that you might reveal too much then you should not link it anywhere. Let it be a stand alone unit
    else
    it is okay

big_smile

8. S Bollinger profile image33
    S Bollingerposted 7 years ago

I not sure what I would do. As being on weight loss this is a subject we all know someone that has had or has this problem and so many of us are trying to loose a few pounds. Would this help others stay focused? Would you blog give them support and remind them they can do lose this weight. Its not easy and if you think it would help someone I would include it if you think it would not cause you heartache. You may just want to add parts of your blog to your hub if possible.

Closed to reply

working