jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

Meaning of Traffic Rising and Traffic Falling..

1. Maryam Rehman profile image76
    Maryam Rehmanposted 4 months ago

I am a new Huber and I really in need of knowing many things about hubpages specially the meaning of these terms.

1. Will Apse profile image90
      Will Apseposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Not sure how to take the question but you can get more or less traffic as a result of changes in Google's search algorithms or the sudden popularity/unpopularity of a page on social media.

Most well-written pages reach a wider and wider audience over time. Some will be overtaken by competitors, at some point.

2. Maryam Rehman profile image76

One of my Articles is getting two red arrows saying traffic rising and i don't know what that means. Is it Because it is viewed a lot or there is something else to say about that.

1. Will Apse profile image90
      Will Apseposted 4 months ago in reply to this

It is getting more views than yesterday.

Maryam Rehmanposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Thank you Will! it was helpful smile

3. Jason mackenzie profile image87
    Jason mackenzieposted 4 months ago

Hi, what I would like to ask is if the rising/falling traffic has any bearing on the hubber score and the average score of the featured hubs.

4. Maryam Rehman profile image76

Hey! I don't know about that but i guess if traffic indicates that your hub is being viewed more or less than this might effect your score as well!

5. kanaujiamonu profile image63
    kanaujiamonuposted 4 months ago

hii...........the hub score has nothing to do with your traffic rising or falling........it just the number.........u need not to worry if your hub score is falling or rising. As u asked about red arrows that denotes that your hub is getting traffic as its viewed by audience and if blue arrow appears it denotes your hub is getting less traffic.

Maryam Rehmanposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Thank you so much that was really very helpful!

6. bbanks27 profile image84
    bbanks27posted 4 months ago

Yes traffic means the people looking at your article. "There are people trafficking your article."

7. Maryam Rehman profile image76

Thank you so much smile

working