I'd like feedback on my Hub: ‪‪Stem-cell Therapy‬‬: A Brief Overview

1. srirad0675 profile image92
    srirad0675posted 5 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub ‪‪Stem-cell Therapy‬‬: A Brief Overview. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 5 months agoin reply to this

Hi there,

Your article has fewer than 350 words. For a topic like this, you need at least 1000. You should also have some credentials to back up the information you are giving. I thought I'd missed a big chunk of your hub, but no, it really is that short. That's taking 'brief' to an extreme big_smile

Having said that, you have included nothing that doesn't already appear on Wikipedia, and other more credible sites. Let's say I have been given some homework and need to research the topic... where am I going to find the most comprehensive information complete with resources? Will it be your article? Or will I click away at the lack of information? Do you see what I'm getting at? Articles on HP need to be original, useful, factual and a go-to resource. Especially if you are going to tackle a complex subject like this. 350 words isn't going to make the grade.

Remove the link to the commercial site, Regenixx. It looks spammy.

Hope that helps.

working