I'd like feedback on my Hub: How does your heart health influence your Brain?

1. David Robbins profile image61
    David Robbinsposted 7 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How does your heart health influence your Brain? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image99
      theraggededgeposted 7 months agoin reply to this

Hi there,

Your article is spun. It certainly doesn't look like the work of an English speaker. Not that it would be a problem but you seem to claim to be American. You should share your professional medical qualifications on your hub bio and on your profile, so we know that you are an authority on heart health.

"Similar sorts of people were tried on their aspiratory wellbeing after some time and with the correct nourishments and exercise they had more grounded hearts and brought down their cholesterol in the meantime decreasing heart assaults."

It's actually hilarious and everyone should read it. I particularly like this bit:

"Exercise routinely. The physical movement supports blow surge all through the body, even the brain."

There's nothing quite like a good 'blow surge'. It happened to me this morning as I walked the dogs big_smile

By the way, where are the commas? Not a one through the whole 'article'.

For goodness sake, take your rubbish and go away. I could be spending my time helping someone who actually deserves it.

working