jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: How to start practicing Yin yoga: Basic philosophy

1. Sara Popovic profile image60
    Sara Popovicposted 6 months ago

Hello everyone,

I tried to publish my article but didn't pass the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How to start practicing Yin yoga: Basic philosophy and sequencing (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve?

It is my first Hub and I would like to know what I did wrong. Is the theme off or I should just add pictures? Is there a possibility to edit it and then try to publish it one more time? English is not my native language obviously, so I would like to know if my grammar is off.

I feel sad because I honestly believed I wrote a good article.

Thank you so much for your time.

1. theraggededge profile image99
      theraggededgeposted 6 months agoin reply to this

There's nothing wrong with the article, Sara. However, it is just a block of text. You need one or two images, some sub-headings (use more than one text capsule), and perhaps some bullet points to break up the text. HubPages wants lively magazine-style articles.

Read this https://hubpageshelp.com/standards/Lear … iting-Tips As you are reading it, remember that it is an actual hub, so pay attention to formatting, layout, images, etcetera.

Hope that helps.

1. Sara Popovic profile image60
        Sara Popovicposted 6 months agoin reply to this

Thank you so much for your helpful reply, I will create some sub-headings and add images.

What I don't understand is the explanation of why my article needs improvement which was: ˝ it contains spammy elements". I didn't use any links or even tried to play with keywords. Also, yin yoga is not a business so I didn't over-promote anything. This confuses me, why is my text spammy?

1. theraggededge profile image99
          theraggededgeposted 6 months agoin reply to this

Ignore it, it's a one-size-fits-all email smile

working