jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Reset Clock on "submit to a HubPages network site"

1. melbel profile image93
    melbelposted 4 months ago

I know you can only request submit a hub every 14 days to a network site, but I am constantly improving my older hubs. Pretty much every time I submit, it gets accepted... I think it was only declined once.

It would be nice if there were a feature that would reset the clock when a hub is accepted by a network site, so I can immediately submit another hub for approval on a network site.

Just a thought. 14 days isn't ridiculous, but I have something like 200 hubs and more in the works. Fortunately, it appears that newer hubs go through an initial screening process.

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image94
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 4 months agoin reply to this

There aren't enough people on the team to be able to handle the immense influx of articles that might occur if your request should get granted.

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image94
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 4 months agoin reply to this

Another thought:

You should remember that submitting isn't the only ways that hubs get moved up to niche sites.  The moderators are still upgrading them as time permits without writers having to do anything.

2. Glenn Stok profile image94
    Glenn Stokposted 4 months ago

I have a nifty idea to add to this. How about allowing another hub to be submitted without waiting 14 days if the last one didn't require any edits. This will take the load off the editors and motivate everyone to follow the stellar hub guidelines.

working