jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

About Niche Sites

1. Barack James profile image90
    Barack Jamesposted 4 months ago

Hi all. To Hubbers or Editors or HP staff, my question is straight - How do you know the right niche site to submit a given article? The niche sites are so many and may be difficult to identify one that suits a given Hub about a given topic, please help cause I know I'm not in this alone. Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image97
      theraggededgeposted 4 months agoin reply to this

Which hub is it?

2. Barack James profile image90
    Barack Jamesposted 3 months ago

Anyone, please???

3. Marisa Wright profile image95
    Marisa Wrightposted 3 months ago

The best thing is not to worry about it, and just pick one.    If you've picked the wrong one, the HubPages team will tell you.

It's happened to me twice.  The first time, my finger must have slipped because just as I pressed Submit, I noticed that I'd submitted a diet-related Hub to WanderWisdom. Disaster!  I thought. But no, I got an email from the team saying the Hub had been accepted for the niche sites, but they were putting it on CalorieBee because it was a better fit.   (I thought it was rather nice of them not to say, "What on earth were you thinking, you idiot, submitting it to a travel site?").

The second time, I was tossing up between two of the sites as I wasn't sure of the requirements, but in the end I picked one and hoped for the best.  Again, I got an acceptance email and they told me they'd decided to put it on the other site.

1. Barack James profile image90
      Barack Jamesposted 3 months agoin reply to this

Well noted, thanks a lot, Marisa. I appreciate your constant assist over here.

working