jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Hub Earnings - Who to contact if earnings aren't sent?

1. HoneyBB profile image88
    HoneyBBposted 2 months ago

I know I reached my second 50.00 threshold in May but my earnings aren't showing up in my paypal account. What do I do to get someone to look into it?

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image89
      Wesman Todd Shawposted 2 months ago in reply to this

email to team@hubpages.com

I don't think payments have been sent out to anyone yet today. It's early. They generally don't send out payments until later in the day. Also, you can go to your account, and click on 'account balance,' scroll down to the bottom, and it'll tell you exactly how much they owe you.

2. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Have you checked your balance history to make sure there's a payment due? It's under the Earnings tab.

3. NBYomi profile image79
      NBYomiposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

So it's a $50.00 threshold. How soon do you have to earn that money in order to get it in your account?

1. psycheskinner profile image81
        psycheskinnerposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

Per the help pages

"We provide you with a managed service which includes ad performance reporting and a monthly payment directly via PayPal once you’ve reached a $50 payout threshold. Earnings from the Ad and Amazon Programs will be added together to help you reach the $50 payout threshold faster. The payment represents your portion of the revenue share associated with the HubPages Earnings Program advertising that has run on your share of impressions on your articles. You can view your HubPages Earnings Program earnings in My Account > Earnings > Balance History.

Payments will be disbursed around the 28th of the month for the previous month's earnings."

2. viking305 profile image89
    viking305posted 2 months ago

That might have included Amazon Sales and if it did then you have to wait an extra month for that to count

3. Karen Hellier profile image92
    Karen Hellierposted 2 months ago

I just noticed I just received an email that my Hubpages payment came in. It's 4:10 pm Eastern Standard Time in the US. Check your account now and see if your payment came in.

4. HoneyBB profile image88
    HoneyBBposted 2 months ago

Thanks everyone. I appreciate you taking the time to help me out. I did receive my payment!

working