jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Why is the Brexit Titanic seconds mistake?

1. Megastonebuilding profile image61
    Megastonebuildingposted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Why is the Brexit Titanic seconds mistake? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Marketing Merit profile image87
      Marketing Meritposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Firstly, I don't understand the title. Secondly, the hub doesn't make a lot of sense.
      It's as if you have copied and pasted sentences together, to make long, convoluted sentences. I think I counted 'and' 3 or 4 times in one sentence.
      Also, if you were familiar with Brexit then you would know that's what we call it. Not 'the Brexit.'
      Either English is not your first language and/or you have copied articles from elsewhere and tried to integrate them. It hasn't worked. The hub is also too short and lacking in images.
      The best thing you can do, is to delete it all and start again...preferably, using your own words.
      Sorry!

2. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 2 months ago in reply to this

None of it makes sense. You haven't provided one sound reason why Brexit is a mistake.

2. Rupert Taylor profile image95
    Rupert Taylorposted 2 months ago

First, your title doesn't make any sense; it's very grammatically tangled although I get the gist that your are writing that Brexit is an error.

Your opening sentence is 77 words long that run on from one topic to another and leave the reader completely confused. It also contains numerous errors of grammar.

Images on HP have to be credited as to source and have to be free of copyright restrictions.

Your article is too short. HP likes 1,000 to 1,500 words.

I suggest spending some time at the Learning Center here https://hubpageshelp.com/ and working on your English grammar.

working