jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: today's friendship

1. Akanksha saini profile image61
    Akanksha sainiposted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub today's friendship (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Jeremy Gill profile image87
      Jeremy Gillposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Hi Akanksha. You definitely have some work to do. There's plenty of spelling and grammar errors to fix, and the Amazon capsules hardly relate to your material; remove them, they feel spammy. Additionally, your Hub is a bit short, and more text and photos could help improve it. Best of luck.

2. pen promulgates profile image79
    pen promulgatesposted 2 months ago

Hey Akanksha, as Jeremy said, there are too many grammatical errors. Please fix them. Some that I can highlight are:
    1) In the first paragraph, you wrote when ever for whenever.
    2) you wrote 'they made' and continued the rest of the sentence in the present tense. They made should be 'they have made'- present perfect tense, as the result of the action is more important and has the effect from the past to the present, which
    in your case is the rest of the sentence (we cannot...).
    3) you wrote some times, when it should be sometimes.
    4) you wrote 'they are depend' when the correct form is 'they depend on us' or 'they are dependent.'
    The images you have used, do they have a legal permission? Only cco domain images or the ones that have permissions to use can be utilized in the articles.
    For grammar, you fix many errors on apps like Grammarly or Hemingway.
    You have already been told about Amazon capsule.
    Good luck!

1. Akanksha saini profile image61
      Akanksha sainiposted 2 months ago in reply to this

thank you  for feedback i will improve my self

working