jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: How to Make Tortilla Bowls

1. MomsTreasureChest profile image90
    MomsTreasureChestposted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article How to Make Tortilla Bowls. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. lovetherain profile image81
      lovetherainposted 2 months agoin reply to this

I don't know how you can improve. I thought the article was good.

MomsTreasureChestposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Thanks lovetherain, I appreciate your taking the time to look it over. I don't know why it keeps getting unfeatured; maybe I'll have to contact hubpages staff.  Have a nice day!

2. JynBranton profile image83
      JynBrantonposted 2 months agoin reply to this

I liked it is well as written

2. theraggededge profile image100
    theraggededgeposted 2 months ago

Gosh, it looks just about perfect to me. The only changes I could suggest would be to get the first image up to the top, and move the Amazon capsule to just under where you mention the product. The alternative is to delete the capsule and use a text link instead - they work well for me.

Edit: Reading through it again... maybe you need to cut down the number of times you use the word 'tortilla'? Perhaps refer to them as cups, baskets, bowls, or whatever a little more often?

MomsTreasureChestposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Thanks theraggededge for your thoughts and taking the time to read over my hub.  I definitely over used the word tortilla; I edited and resubmitted, hopefully that was the issue. Thanks again.

working