jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: FITNESS INSPIRED:Weight loss for beginners,Exercise

1. krithi13 profile image72
    krithi13posted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub FITNESS INSPIRED:Weight loss for beginners,Exercise VS Yourself.Time to strip off that extra weight. (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image94
      theraggededgeposted 2 months ago in reply to this
  2. pen promulgates profile image80
    pen promulgatesposted 2 months ago

Hey Krithi,
    Welcome to Hubpages.
    About your article:
    Though it is a good reiteration and is engaging, it still is quite generic. It's a saturated topic widely covered online. Your content has to be unique to stand out from the rest. In other words, there is much competition.

Some more observations:
    1) Your title is quite lengthy, you can optimize it. Use title case for titles.
    2) Are your images legal to use? I believe you have downloaded those from Google. Do you have permission to use them? You may end up with a penalty.
    3) avoid unnecessary capitalisation.

Suggestion:
    What you can do is write more about the effective methods you mentioned like Medicine ball, hoopla haul, kettbell etc. Those can be catchy.

Hope these help.
    Good luck.

3. krithi13 profile image72
    krithi13posted 2 months ago

Thank you sir for your valuable suggestions. I will definitely work on the points you mentioned. I am gonna change the pictures in my article for which I provided the link.

working