jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: How to get into a good mood when you feel low

1. vinud profile image59
    vinudposted 3 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How to get into a good mood when you feel low (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. techwindow profile image81
    techwindowposted 3 months ago

Remove unnecessary spaces and use proper heading tags. Also, read your own article before you hit publish.

1. vinud profile image59
      vinudposted 3 months agoin reply to this

Thanks. That was helpful.

3. SSS1942 profile image81
    SSS1942posted 3 months ago

A lot of unnecessary spaces are given in this hub. Please remove it. The hub is informative.

1. vinud profile image59

Hello, I am glad you like it. And thanks for the help.

4. pen promulgates profile image78
    pen promulgatesposted 3 months ago

Hi
    Observations:

For the titles, use the title case. (for both of your articles)

In the the beginning you wrote, 'being sad make your life' it should be makes your life..

Your write you feeldown it should b feel down.

In close your social media point, the verb are is missing in 'if you sad'

You end it in nope, then? - it looks weird and incomplete. Even the line it boasts a world of half reality seems funny.

In open your drapes, the line 'the world outside. In which you are just a part of it.' it should be one sentence I guess. No period is necessary before in.

In go out of house point the line 'When you feel sad, hopelessness. Your house cries with you' the sentence construction is not parallel.
    Better is when you feel sad or hopeless... Or when you feel there is sadness and hopelessness...

In play with your pets points, you wrote, 'Not that I like animals but I couldn't manage one in my constant travels.' you mean like animals or dislike animals?

Hope these help.
    Good luck.

1. vinud profile image59

Hello pen promulgates, I cannot thank you enough for your time. Your generosity overwhelms me. I totally agree with your observation and should be careful in future. Thanks again for your help. Hope your guidance in future too.

working