jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Comments

1. tomsmithnow profile image88
    tomsmithnowposted 4 months ago

I was on one of my articles and just happened to notice that a guest user had made a comment. However, I did not receive any notifications about the comment that had been made 13 hours earlier. Is there some other place that I would be able to see this, had I not noticed it on my own, as it was marked as possible spam, I believe?

1. theraggededge profile image99
      theraggededgeposted 4 months agoin reply to this

I don't get notifications either, Tom. They just stopped for some reason.

I always arrive at HubPages on my Account stats page, so from there I click on the Comments tab, and then the Earnings. It's a little routine I got into, so I don't miss any. You have to select the option if you want to see the spam comments.

tomsmithnowposted 4 months agoin reply to this

Okay, thank you. I always go onto My Account too to look at Earnings, guess I need to start looking in the Comments tab now too, just in case.

2. Sherry Hewins profile image98
      Sherry Hewinsposted 4 months agoin reply to this

I have missed several comment in a similar manner. If you go to "Feed" you will see any comments that have not yet been approved. However, if you don't check often enough, the HP team will approve your comments, and they will disappear from there.

Thank you for commenting, Sherry!

2. Marisa Wright profile image99
    Marisa Wrightposted 4 months ago

Go to your Notifications page and check how you have it set up.

Thank you. I went under the Notification Settings under my Profile. I think that is what you meant.

working