I'd like feedback on my Hub: Top 5 Tips for Becoming (and Staying) Vegetarian or

1. ashleyeatsveggies profile image60
    ashleyeatsveggiesposted 4 months ago

Hi fellow-Hubbers,

I'd love some help passing the QA process. Please check out my hub and tell me what I can do to improve: Top 5 Tips for Becoming (and Staying) Vegetarian or Vegan. Thanks for the feedback! smile

2. pen promulgates profile image41
    pen promulgatesposted 4 months ago

Hi Ashley,
    Welcome to Hubpages.
    That's an amazing Hub you have.
    The only problem I see is the outgoing links. You have too many. 7 of them, of which 1 is an outgoing link to the Amazon page.
    Limit the links to two. If it doesn't clear the QAP still, remove all the links. However, you an always cite your references without linking them in a capsule or callout at the end.
    Put an amazon add in the article itself. At the right hand corner, you have the capsule. You also have it on the text capsule. (the amazon add must be related to the title of your hub, and it's better if you add some description, your experience perhaps, as to why you recommend that product).

In the beginning you write 'while you look cool' I think you can change that statement to something better.

I really love the breakfast and recipes you made for your fiance. My mouth watered smile

Hope these help.
    Good luck.

3. pen promulgates profile image41
    pen promulgatesposted 4 months ago

You may want to look at this Faq.

http://hubpages.com/faq/#overly_promotional

working