jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

My Article on Gaming

1. profile image60
    Phuc Truongposted 7 weeks ago

Can you please tell me what is spammy about my articles because every article I write is spammy and I would like to improve. I would like specific details if possible.

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 weeks ago

"Spammy" just means that you are including links that break the rules. 

That might be links to Amazon products that aren't relevant, or affiliate links to companies that aren't whitelisted, or you're linking too often to the same websites.

I have a Hub on the Basic Rules - you'll find it on the slider on my profile.   Read it carefully to make sure you understand the requirements.

1. profile image60
      Phuc Truongposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

Thx you very much, and my hub on gaming doesn't have any links beside the source links. May you please take your time to check it out, it would be greatly appreciated. I will definitely read your article.

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
        Marisa Wrightposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

In that case, the source links are the problem.

1. profile image60

Does that mean I have to remove the source code?

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
            Marisa Wrightposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

I have no idea what you mean. 

If your Hub was rejected because of spammy links, then I can't see it unless you post using the special link in the email you received. 

However, having looked at the one Hub you do have published, I wouldn't recommend you waste any more time writing here.   HubPages is an English language site and all writers must be fluent English speakers.  Your standard of English isn't a high enough standard yet.  You need to do a few more years' study before your articles will be good enough to make money here.

1. profile image60

I'm only 13 years of age and would like to grow my views and profit later on in life, I want this to become my side job as I try my best to become a software engineer later on

1. poppyr profile image91
                poppyrposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi Phuc,
                You have to be 18 years old or above to have an account with Hubpages according to their terms of use. As Marisa said, your English should also be perfect or nearly perfect.

Terms of use: http://hubpages.com/user-agreement

1. profile image60

I thought it was 13+, I guess I'll have to wait till 18

working