jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (12 posts)

Hi all Hubbers :-)

1. shon1121 profile image75
    shon1121posted 6 weeks ago

Hi, hope everyone all well and good.  Have been posting articles here for a fair time and just like having an outlet.  Been trying to go self employed for years as job market tough nowadays.  So, I am from and living in Scotland, love to learn, to write and read.  Was very active on Forums a time ago which I have missed.

Not very confident with my writing nor sharing it, all is a work in progress.  :Look forward to gettng to know folks on here and become a part of this onlne community.  A lovely escapism from the present messy world.

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

Hey Shon,

Glad you're back in. Mix and mingle to your heart's content.

Bev (from Wales)

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image92
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi Shon:

Welcome.

If you've been gone for awhile, you may want to take a minute to read over the learning center and then spend some time upgrading your articles.  The team is now sending good articles to niche sites, which is where you want yours to be if you want to earn money, but placing them there can be tough.

Lots of rule changes, etc.

Good luck.

3. chef-de-jour profile image86
      chef-de-jourposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

Welcome back to a changed HP!! There's lots more new stuff to learn. Go to the learning center as previously advised, take on board the sound advice from staff and experienced hubbers and try and get your articles up to scratch in readiness for the niche sites.
      I wish you well. Bon voyage.

2. Grant's World profile image81
    Grant's Worldposted 6 weeks ago

Hello from Canada.

3. Nell Rose profile image90
    Nell Roseposted 6 weeks ago

Hiya from Darn South! lol! Go past London and turn left at Bucks!

4. janshares profile image91
    jansharesposted 6 weeks ago

Hi shon and welcome back! I miss interacting and publishing more as well. A lot has changed, most for the better. But I still miss the old community. Hope you find your way back into writing more and mingling.

5. Coffeequeeen profile image87
    Coffeequeeenposted 6 weeks ago

Hi Shon and welcome back to Hubpages.  It's a great community here and everyone is so helpful.  I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.  smile

6. Kenna McHugh profile image76
    Kenna McHughposted 6 weeks ago

Scotland, you are after my own heart. My daughter visited this year as a trip to the UK with her school. We plan to go together within two years.  I am a fan of Outlander and with a name like Kenna McHugh. Need I say more?

7. SportsGuy65 profile image69
    SportsGuy65posted 6 weeks ago

G'Day from Australia. Enjoy what you write and let the rest take care of itself. Cheers!

8. Terrielynn1 profile image85
    Terrielynn1posted 6 weeks ago

Hi Shon, I love being here and writing for hub pages. I haven't been here for a year yet. THere is a lot of helpful and kind people here.

9. shon1121 profile image75
    shon1121posted 5 weeks ago

Thanks for the lovely kind words everyone, I am certainly going to enjoy my time on Hubpages.  Evenmore than I expected actually as the online community element is so friendly.

working