jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Can you give feedback on my hubs?

1. IsaiasPablo90 profile image86
    IsaiasPablo90posted 2 months ago

I need some feedback on my hubs and what i could do to make more earnings. I'm making only a few cents here and there. Can you please give me advice on how to make more? I've tried sharing my articles on social media and i haven't got many sales.

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Hi there,

Without looking at your hubs, I can tell you that your titles need cleaning up. In several you have used lower case i instead of I. Many need to be put into title case. So I'd suggest starting there.

Make sure your titles are succinct and search-friendly, in other words, that people are actually looking for them.

If you have used i in any of your hubs, then you need to replace it.

Good luck.

IsaiasPablo90posted 2 months agoin reply to this

Ok but i'm looking for specific feedback to my hubs. Without reading them, it defeats the whole purpose of this discussion.

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image93
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 2 months agoin reply to this

Just from looking at the wordage in your profile I can see that you have a poor command of the English language.  If you were born in the US, your structure certainly does not support that.  "I was born in the united states, florida" is not how one would  usually make that statement.  Very awkward.  Normally you would say "I was born in Florida".  Also, you are not capitalizing the letter "I" and other words correctly and have other grammatical mistakes as well.

If you want to do well here, you must have a good grasp of English.  You do not.  Until you do, you're going to have problems.

Articles may be featured, but this does not guarantee that they will be read.  You get people to read by expressing yourself clearly and correctly and using good titles that pull their interest.

I suggest that you take a basic English Grammar Class and then try again.

IsaiasPablo90posted 2 months agoin reply to this

I'm asking for specific feedback on my hubs, not on my profile.

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 2 months ago

The advice you were given applies equally to your hubs and your forum writing.  The fact you are ignoring it dissuades me from bothering to try and help you with your hubs. Start by following the advice to capitalize the word "I" and we can go from there.

working