jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Improving my article

1. jeffzod profile image34
    jeffzodposted 3 months ago

Hi,
    Please help me improve my article https://hubpages.com/health/Drug-Abuse-in-Women

1. theraggededge profile image98
      theraggededgeposted 3 months agoin reply to this

I'd suggest asking for help on one hub at a time. Bombing the forum with several articles is a little overwhelming.

I'd also suggest that you take advice given on previous threads and put it into your current hubs. There's nothing more tedious than having to say the same thing over and over.

2. theraggededge profile image98
    theraggededgeposted 3 months ago

Okay, be prepared.

"Women are prone to get addicted to drugs such as alcohol, prescription drugs, nicotine and illicit drugs faster than men."

Where is your evidence for this claim? Add a link to a study that supports your statement, otherwise your hub falls at the first hurdle.

You make a number of statements that must be backed up by scientific research. Every single thing you say must be factual and not made up.

Has anyone mentioned previously that you need to put spaces after full stops/periods and commas? If they have, then go through every article to make sure you fix it.

Has anyone mentioned to you previously that you must break up large blocks of text into shorter paragraphs? Go through every article and fix it.

Your images are pixelated and of poor quality. Again, apply to every article.

Delete the Amazon capsule. Unless you are quoting some part of it, or referring to it in the text, it is not relevant.

Think carefully before writing about topics that require extensive medical knowledge. If you haven't got the qualifications then try to avoid them.

There you go. Now take all that feedback and apply to the other articles you are asking for help on.

Okay?

3. jeffzod profile image34
    jeffzodposted 3 months ago

Thank you for the sage advice.

working