jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Improving article quality

1. Sudhir Devapalan profile image88
    Sudhir Devapalanposted 4 weeks ago

Hi Guys.. I wanted to improve the quality of my existing articles. Can you please provide some links to a few articles which are of very high quality so that I can understand a bit more on how to improve my own writing style? It would also be great if you could give any suggestions.

1. sallybea profile image98
      sallybeaposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

You could start by visiting the learning center. https://hubpageshelp.com/

Sudhir Devapalanposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

Thanks. Will go through them.

2. Miebakagh57 profile image60
      Miebakagh57posted 2 days agoin reply to this

Hi Sudhir, very person wants to write high quality article. It is all hard work.
      Have you been visiting and learning at the hubpages learning center? There you will see how to write a high quality article. Hubpages required that you score 8 and above to get your story featured. I only have two featured articles and I am working on the others. Thankyou.

2. theraggededge profile image100
    theraggededgeposted 4 weeks ago

I have one called "How to Write a Good Article for HubPages". I can't link to it here, but you'll find it on my profile smile

Thanks I'll go through it.. smile I don't have a problem with getting featured articles published but I want to improve my article quality and I figured that the best way to do that would be to read more on it.

1. theraggededge profile image100
        theraggededgeposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

Indeed, I took a quick look at your articles and there's not much to improve on. They are pretty good smile Perhaps, your necessary resources are outside of Hubpages? Search for 'article writing'. Look at Udemy - they have some really good courses there - the sales are always coming around and you can get some good life-time access writing courses for $10.

Trawl some of the niche sites and see which hubs are doing well there.

Thanks for your suggestion. smile I tried running some online tools for validating how good the article is and I found that i lose more points on clarity but not sure if it's actually reliable info. I'll try searching some articles in niche sites to begin with.

working