Mobile issues

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image97
    DzyMsLizzyposted 3 months ago

I can't get internet easily on my phone; (it's a cheap, govt. freebie), but I can access a lot on my Kindle Fire.

Today, I was looking over Hub Pages, and I found a couple of glitches;

1)  In the forums, I am able to access "jump to last post," but I am unable to post a new comment, or reply to one.  The links to do so are not showing up.

2)  On the 'my stats' page, with the orange arrows pointing to the right, for the 'more info,' could you please use a different color?  Green, perhaps, or purple?  Something that is an obvious contrast, like the blue and red you use for traffic indicators...It is confusing, and hard to see the difference between traffic indicators and the 'more info' arrows.

Thanks.
    Lizzy

1. Jeremy Gill profile image96
      Jeremy Gillposted 3 months agoin reply to this

Hi Lizzy, hopefully this helps:

1) I have limited experience with Kindles (and how HP handles on them), but if the issue still continues you can email the staff at team@hubpages.com

2) This sounds like a feature suggestion, which has its own forum, one I myself use fairly frequently. Linked to below.

http://hubpages.com/forum/category/6634

2. Matt Wells profile image
      Matt Wellsposted 3 months agoin reply to this

Hello DzyMsLizzy,

I was able to post a forum post with my iphone. Click 'jump to last post' and then click the 'Post a Reply' button in the bottom left corner.

I see what you mean about the 'more info' and traffic indicator arrows. This issue has been reported and we will work on a resolution.

working