jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Best Bikes to Buy Under 2 Lacks in India.

1. profile image0
    Automobile 180posted 2 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,
    Best Bikes to Buy Under 2 Lacks in India.. Will this article pass quality check? What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image97
      theraggededgeposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

Enough already. Use the other threads that you already created. You've probably had all the feedback you're going to get. Have you implemented it all?

*Corrected grammar
      *Cited image source and confirmed they are legal-to-use
      *Used title case for title and sub-headings

Took a look, grammar is better. Sub-titles are better but it's KTM RC, not Ktm Rc. But you are still missing the image sources. You cannot use illegal images on HubPages.

Most HP traffic comes from the US/UK/Europe/Australia. Therefore, writing an article for an English-speaking, Indian readership is not going get you a lot of visitors. Even it becomes featured, it won't do very well. If you are here to make money, then you need to write according to the needs of the readers.

1. profile image0
        Automobile 180posted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

Ok really sorry. Just last thing, if the images are mine shall I need to mention or not. If yes than what shall I mention. (Well thanks for helping I won't disturb anymore).

1. theraggededge profile image97
          theraggededgeposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

You took the photos? On your own camera? If so, then you can either mention it in the text, or put your own name in the source box, or don't mention it at all.

2. pen promulgates profile image80
    pen promulgatesposted 2 weeks ago

Hey Automobile,
    Haven't you been given enough feedback already by many Hubbers?
    Do not create separate threads for the same issue.
    Good luck.

working