I just got accepted for Google AdSense and HubPage Ads, now what?

1. sarahspradlin profile image92
    sarahspradlinposted 8 weeks ago

Since they're active, do I need to go in and do anything else or is it set up completely? Do I have to pick my ads somehow?

1. NateB11 profile image96
      NateB11posted 8 weeks agoin reply to this

You just configure/activate your adsense on your earnings page here at hp under settings. Once it's activated, ads are automatically put on your articles by the site and you start earning. You can activate your HP Ad Program too.

You'll need your adsense publisher id to activate your ad programs, you get it in your adsense account. I think when you go to configure your earnings settings it takes you through what to do.

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image99
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 8 weeks agoin reply to this

The only ads you "pick" would be Amazon ads, which are done as necessary by you when you write your hubs.

You also need to decide whether you want to use a combination of HP and Adsense ads or just use Adsense.  You must have Adsense either way, though, in order to get paid.  If you use both programs, your Adsense income will be very small.  If you use just the Adsense, you'll get nothing from the HP program but will still get any Amazon income due you each month.

Some people do better with one type, some with the other.  You can change them at any time, so for now I'd suggest just using the HP/Adsense combo.

working