jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

About what percentage of your hubs have made it to a niche site?

1. sarahspradlin profile image95
    sarahspradlinposted 4 weeks ago

About what percentage of your hubs have made it to a niche site?

1. theraggededge profile image100
      theraggededgeposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

About 60% of 116 articles. There are  46 left on hp.com. A few are unpublished and in draft. Many are waiting for a makeover. I also have 69 from another account that I just closed. Those old hubs will be decluttered, cleaned, polished, and republished on this account, as and when I get round to doing it.

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image100
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

I have two sites here on HP.  123 of the 124 on one site have been moved to niche sites on the one site, and 40 of the 41 of those on the second site have been moved to niche sites.  The two remaining articles are relatively new, so will probably be moved shortly.  Percentage is almost 100%

3. Sudhir Devapalan profile image84
      Sudhir Devapalanposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

5 of my 15 articles are in niche sites.. The one thing I noticed is the topic of the articles which were moved.. I guess some topics like inspirational or creative writing get moved easily to niche sites whereas other topics do not.. Probably they don't have niche sites to cover all topics or it is really difficult to get a passing score for some..

2. paradigmsearch profile image93
    paradigmsearchposted 4 weeks ago

All of them, so to speak. Those that HP didn't want or that the editors had problems with got transferred to my website.

3. Rochelle Frank profile image96
    Rochelle Frankposted 4 weeks ago

So far, about 14%....on 8 different sites.

4. incomeguru profile image96
    incomeguruposted 4 weeks ago

27% spread on three network sites (Toughnickel, Holidappy, and Owlcation).

5. kannanwrites profile image91
    kannanwritesposted 4 weeks ago

Till now 35% on 9 different sites.

6. Marisa Wright profile image99
    Marisa Wrightposted 4 weeks ago

In the initial run, less than a third of my Hubs made it to the niche sites.  Since then, I've been updating and submitting them, one per fortnight, so now I'm around 50-50. 

Of the ones I've submitted for consideration, I've had only one rejected, and that was because I refused to change some humorous pictures.  It was my Hub about gray hair, and they wanted me to replace my photos with images of beautiful gray-haired women.  Since there are hundreds of web pages like that already, I felt that would be losing my point of difference, so I refused.

working