What would be a good SEO title for my hub?

1. sarahspradlin profile image93
    sarahspradlinposted 6 weeks ago

I am writing a hub about egg donation. I have just recently started reading about SEO but am still a little confused. What would get more results based on what you know?

10 facts you need to know before donating your eggs.

How much money can I make from donating eggs and what does it entail?

Egg donation. Should I do it?

Pros and cons of egg donation.

Or anything else that you can think of?

2. Marisa Wright profile image98
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 weeks ago

Go to Google.  Ask yourself, what would I type into Google if I was looking for advice on how to donate eggs? 

Start typing.  See what auto-completes as you type.  The auto-complete is based on searches people are actually making, so they are all good potential titles (the closer your title is to the phrase people are searching for, the better). 

Try one of those searches and look at the results. If there's already a pile of articles with that exact phrase as a title, don't waste your time - you probably can't rank against those established articles. Try one of the others and see if you can find one that doesn't have as much competition. 

Also, scroll down to the bottom of the search page and look at the other suggested searches - again, these are all based on phrases real people are using, so they are potentially good titles. Repeat the exercise.

working