Gotta talk about this weird dream I had last night...

1. Jessie L Watson profile image92
    Jessie L Watsonposted 4 weeks ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13822400_f1024.jpg
    I found myself in this strange dormitory filled with various American historical figures. Benjamin Franklin came up to me and handed me an orange hockey puck and told me not to leave it anywhere. I remember going to the bathroom in this dorm and accidentally leaving the puck on the window sill. Franklin found out and told me "oh, well now you're pucked!". It was then I realized that there was some twisted game being played there and I ran off. I returned later to expose their shenanigans only to discover that this dorm had been replaced by a seemingly empty China Buffet restaurant but a few people inside were government agents.

Looking back at this dream, I suppose the puck could've also represented a urinal cake suggesting that traditional American values are going down the tubes while the China Buffet symbolized cooperate America, its emptiness and lack of differentiation between the State. There's always lots of food in there but nothing of particular nutritional value. IDK. It's even stranger because I haven't thought about politics in months...

2. Oztinato profile image82
    Oztinatoposted 4 weeks ago

The Orange puck symbolises Donald Trump and a urinal cake due to his association with urine.
    Yes your subconscious is telling you we are all pucked.
    Maybe it's a message to Donald supporters who are getting a wake up call from your subconscious mind. Or maybe you're subconscious has a great sense of humour and is rephrasing what you suspect about him.
    https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13822524_f1024.jpg

1. Jessie L Watson profile image92
      Jessie L Watsonposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

I'm not a supporter of anyone in government. I support hard working American families and the constitution. I stopped paying attention to the POTUS long ago. His inauguration marked the death throes of our great nation along with the far left PC authoritarian uprising. While your interpretation might be accurate, there are no convenient labels for me. Nice try though.

working